Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Browser - Google Chrome

http://www.google.com/chrome

That's the link to google's new browser, 'chrome'. I gave it a run and it works well. It seems to be much like firefox. Yet another reason not to use internet explorer! I've had a lot of problems specifically related to my class website with internet explorer. I've had to make a lot revisions to get it to look the same as it does in safari and firefox. I use firefox pretty much exclusively, the only reason why I have explorer is because it came on my pc.

I've started to think about my final project and I'm leaning towards doing a stop animation film. I was inspired by Delio's film who was in this class last semester. Just have a look at the old class's websites and you'll see his name there. I think his film is excellent and I haven't done stop animation since highschool and that was done on analog machines!

No comments: